- Your space is not confirmed until we have received payment in
- We cannot make refunds for cancellations made within 2 weeks of
- If you must cancel within two weeks of your class/tour, we will
apply your credit to another class or river trip.
- On-going SUP classes require a minimum of
48-hour cancellation notice.
- We will confirm your cancellation.
- Sorry, there are no refunds or credits for no shows or late
- You will be asked to sign an assumption of risk and liability
release prior to participating in any class or tour. This is
a requirement for our insurance carrier; participants may not join
a class or tour without a signed form.
- We reserve the right to cancel or curtail a trip due to weather
conditions or other conditions out of our control. In this
case, we do our best to provide you with another suitable date,
issue a credit or refund.
Reservations may be made by e-mail or telephone. We require a 50 percent deposit with your reservation. Telephone reservations will be held 10 days pending receipt of deposit. The balance of the trip fee is due at least 10 days before the trip. Reservations made within two weeks of trip date require immediate full payment.
E-mail, phone or snail-mail us and we will be pleased to help you:
For questions, requests, email us:
Bill and Stephanie Mashek
9743 Highway 116
Forestville, Ca., 95436-0517
Rafting is healthy exercise, and the outdoors stimulates one's appetite. We typically plan for hearty meals with freshly prepared food from steak and potatoes to international Epicurean delights. We use fresh, local Sonoma County vegetables and meats when possible. Individuals with dietary restrictions should notify us and we will work to accommodate those needs. We encourage charter groups to help plan their menu.
On day trips, lunch is included, unless otherwise arranged. On over night trips, meals begin with lunch on day one and end with lunch on the last day.
WHAT TO BRING
For a day trip:
For Springtime cold water trips:
- Shorts or cutoffs
- Tennis shoes and wool socks/water shoes
- Sunscreen SPF30 or higher
- Broad rim hat
- Fleece and windbreaker, day bags are available
(acrylics and cotton provide no insulation when wet)
On overnight trips:
- Wet suit with diver's booties may be rented at dive shops,
get loose fit
- Sleeping bag
- Ground cloth and sleeping pad
- Backpacking tent
- Dry clothes, shoes for camp
- Rain gear
- Mess kit: knife, fork spoon, bowl, plate, cup
- Towel, toilet items
- Insect repellent
- Sun Screen
All liquids must be carried in nonbreakable reusable containers
Please leave jewelry at home, especially rings.
LINKS TO RIVER INFORMATION ON THE WEB
Rubicon guides are well compensated and do not expect tips. However, it is customary in this industry to "tip" guides, especially if you feel your guide has contributed substantially towards making your trip exceptional.