SUP tour/trip requires you to fill out this form:
Rafting trip requires you to fill out these forms:
We prefer to keep our trips small, with a maximum size of 25 on day trips and 20 on overnight wilderness camping trips.
We encourage group charters with as few as 10 participants on most California rivers. Charters scheduled during the week will receive a discount. We specialize in small intimate groups.
We realize that there are large numbers of children and adults who differ so markedly in mental, physical, emotional and behavioral characteristics that they need special opportunities to enjoy wilderness recreation. Our guides have professional experience which enables us to offer these opportunities. Prices are negotiable; please inquire.
Rafting is healthy exercise, and the outdoors stimulates one’s appetite. We typically plan for hearty meals with freshly prepared food from steak and potatoes to international Epicurean delights. We purchase our vegetables from local Sonoma County farmers. Individuals with dietary restrictions should notify us and we will work to accommodate those needs. We encourage charter groups to help plan their menu.
On day trips, lunch is included, unless otherwise arranged. On over night trips, meals begin with lunch on day one and end with lunch on the last day.
What to Bring
For a day trip:
- Shorts or cutoffs
- Tennis shoes and wool socks
- Wool or fleece sweater and windbreaker, day bags are available (acrylics and cotton provide no insulation when wet)
For springtime cold water trips:
- Wet suit with diver’s booties may be rented at dive shops or surf shops, get loose fit.
On overnight trips:
- Sleeping bag
- Ground cloth and sleeping pad
- Backpacking tent
- Dry clothes, shoes for camp
- Rain gear
- Mess kit: knife, fork spoon, bowl, plate, cup-we supply
- Towel, toilet items
SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard) Day Clinics
What to Wear
- Wear board shorts, swimsuits or other clothing that can get wet.
- Flip flops are good for getting to the water, but you will paddle barefoot.
- Wear sunscreen, bring water. If you have straps to keep sunglasses on your head, bring those. If not, we may have extras. Leave everything else at home.
- All liquids must be carried in plastic or metal bottles.
- SUP surf clinics, Level II, DownWind wetsuits, min 3/2 full suits required.
- Please leave jewelry at home, especially rings.
Travel Insurance is highly recommended. For options see:
Rubicon does not have an aquatic based venue, or hourly rates. we will however, drop off and pick up rental boards to your location along the lower Russian River area from Healdsburg to Duncuns Mills. Cost are 69 board/day, 125/week end, 180/ per week includes: Delivery and pick up, board, leash, pfd and limited instruction. For experienced paddlers and those who have taken any of our clinics Contact us for further information. Rubicon Adventures is an equal opportunity service provider.
See our: Yelp Reviews